Friday, August 15, 2008

Bike Commuting

So the boy has had the car the last couple of days so I was left with no option but to Bike commute. I really like it but at the hour I get up I often have just enough time to let the dog out and feed him, drink some Orange Juice, hop in the car. At least that is what I tell myself. I usually get in one or two days of bike commuting. It really is perfect weather for it no need for any extra layers in the morning and I get a sweat in on the way home; guaranteed 40 minutes (that is round trip 20 each way, 15 if I push it) of exercise with a bit of a climb on the way home usually ridden hard. I need to do it more. I just really need to get up ten minutes earlier. Even rode over to the pub on my bike the other night as well. With gas prices it only makes sense.

Here is to the Bike.

No comments: