Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We just may have a swimmer.

Houston we have ignition. Looks like the swimming mechanics are coming together. After my last practice I went to the pool on my own and worked on some of the techniques the coach suggested. I was not sure if I was getting anywhere, but looks like they paid off a bit. Tonights practice went well. The stroke form is coming together. Working on the breathing, stroke, stroke, stroke and breathe. (Get your minds out of the gutter, I am swimming here. It is self gratification of another sort.) I was actually moving through the water with some efficiency. I do need to slow down, relax, steady fluid movement, breathe. This is going to be fun. I can really see this coming together and it gives me another athletic skill for release. Whoop!!

Swimming has me contemplating swim suits.

My current choices:

Colorful















Simple square leg















The Classic banana hammock

















Word: Fluid

No comments: