Saturday, February 23, 2008

Six miles and... The Clash, Johnny Cash, Blues Traveler, Tool, Cold Play, Allison Krauss, Clapton, Nickel Creek, BoDeans...

Beautiful day out, I feel spring coming. The dark days of winter are gone. Went for a run in the the neighborhood today with my ipod shuffle. I always have an eclectic mix, makes the run interesting. I don't always wear my ipod when I run, but today felt like a good day to do that; lost myself in the music and pounding the payment. I always come away from a run feeling so much better; calmer, relaxed, refreshed. My outlook always seems clearer. I thought I was pushing a pretty good pace. I checked my mileage and time when I returned home and wow. I am ahead of where I want to be this early in the season. That will just let me concentrate on swimming more. I think I should run with the music more often. Enjoy this awesome weekend weather Portland. Cycling tomorrow for sure.

Running from a by gone era, have to love the David Cassidy style hair.

circa 1981
Word: perspective

No comments: