Sunday, April 27, 2008

Back on Track

So I was a little distracted and tired a few weeks ago but training is back on track. Lots of Running Riding and Swimming. Swimming is coming along well technique and form are coming along great, now I just need to build the endurance to go the distance. I will get there. I know I can do it, I am an athlete. Lots of support from friends, a good coach and shear will, will get me to my goal. I am having fun and the effort is paying off on many levels; increased skill, endurance and the excersise leaves me satisfied and recharged. All this excercise and focus on the goal has been good therapy for me. I believe it has made me a better person for the stress relief and focus it gives me. I am hooked on endorphins. It has allowed me to think and process as well as leave my cares and worries behind me. I am a happier person. The challenge is great.


Word:endurance

No comments: